Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Direct Debit Payment

Direct Debit of £29.32 paid on 04/09/2023, but when checking my account it seems another is due on 19/09/2023. Can you explain please? Michael McKeogh Account Number: (Removed) Mobile Number: (Removed)

MWorthing by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data halved after an order I didn’t make

Hello, I have a SIM only contract and have had it for over a year now. I normally get 240GB and unlimited calls and texts for around £24. Today I got an email saying I had placed an order for a Vas Change and now I am only getting 120GB and unlimited...

SeddersUK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Saying I don’t have an account

When trying to log into my O2 it says I haven’t got any services linked to the mobile number even though I’ve been with you for years

Bertie4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I’ve been sent an email regarding order confirmation but i haven’t ordered anything

I’ve noticed this has happened to a few other people - i’ve been sent a text regarding an order which i didn’t place - VAS change? any ideas on what this means? I’m currently travelling in Australia so it’s hard to get into contact with o2 as it is s...

Lucy2001 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

24 month sim only handset upgrade-3 or 6 months?

I'm on a 24-month Sim-only contract and understood I could upgrade to a phone contract after 3 months. However, on my account, it says 6 months. Do I therefore have to wait for 6 months?

JCI1181 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I did not change my tarrif

I have just received an email to tell me that I have changed my tarrif and that you are expecting me to send you my old phone in a bag that you are sending me. I apologise but I moved house in February and forgot to update my address with you. I have...

Naemoor by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data usage

My long-standing mobile account, (having been transferred from Virgin to O2) is now limited to 25mb when travelling. How can I track my data usage when abroad. I understand that sometimes use takes a while to hit the account. Thanx

Gooderos by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wanting to check if this number was a scam or not?

Hi, today my father phoned up O2 to upgrade to a monthly contract, with the offer for Amazon Prime included, after he finished, he was worried if it was possibly a scam due to them asking for bank details. The number was 0800 808 6502 , which was att...

MadKing by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Suspected scam calls

Hello. I keep getting telephone calls to my mobile claiming to be from O2 and offering me discounts on my bill. When I ask for confirmation that the calls are from O2 by asking for my postcode I and told that they cannot do so until I have responded ...

JCH49 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos