Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! SIM only at end of contract

My contract is ending soon. I planned to change to another supplier but, if I stay with O2 but change to a SIM only plan will I keep the same SIM card? Thanks.

wendylois by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free Tablet?

I recently upgraded to refresh and was offered a Samsung tablet. First bill payed, how do I claim this now?

Don7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G Calling & Data

So I've for 15g data and this month I've blown it away. After thinking what have I done differently, the only thing I did was activate 4g calling in my phone's menu. I had assumed I already had done this months back but.... Does the 4g calling use yo...

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payments - Non Refresh and a Normal Contract

I have a Pay Montly phone contract that comes out of my Bank by Direct Debit every month. I have recently ordered a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2016 on Refresh. My question is Does the Airtime and the Device Payments come out at the Same time or do I h...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reset a conversation when switching to WiFi Calling

Caught not a pleasant bug, when talking, if there is switching from a conversation on the O2 network to a conversation on WiFi Calls is the reset of the conversation ... I do not know the problem in O2 or in the phone itself (firmware bug)...I'm wait...

BigDaddyUK by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why O2 is harrasing me ..

One of O2 staff keedp on blocking my number [Removed] sice I disagreed withs him O2 is bllocking me at least 2 -3 times a day for 1 hour or two Whehn this harrasment will stop ? Who is responsible for this ? Imad Morgan

Morgan200 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming Charge Confusion

Advised O2 was going to Canada and web advises Canada is included in the tariff. Last time I visited it was a £4.99 a day charge for data roaming. I chatted with 02 rep online who says it's not included and the daily charge stands. Arrived in Canada ...

Msindie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Default on old account

Hi, I have been trying to get a hold of someone from CreditFileReferrals@o2.com but had no luck, Is there anyway to speed this up as i need to get this sorted ASAP as currently Ive been waiting for a response for close to 6 weeks from the first email...

Jonathon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Taking my number

How will I know when my phone number has transferred from my old phone to my new one