Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! unlock phone

I am out of contract and have now moved my account to vodafone but can't use sim as phone needs unlocking. but no longer have an 02 account. how do I unlock my phone? thanks. It looks like you landed on a popular topic that many are viewing! Why not ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texting from Uk abroad

A friend is on holiday abroad in Greece meanwhile I am in the UK, if I text them while they are abroad will the text come out of my unlimited text allowance or will I be charged extra?

Resolved! Balance left to pay off the contract (not refresh)

Hi, I was wondering how many days after I pay last month's bill will the balance left to pay(if I'd want to upgrade now, which I do) go down? Because I've seen it goes down each month after I pay the bill...but so far this time it didn't and I want t...

Razvan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unhappy customer

On the 15th of May, I flew from The United States to Manchester, UK. I purchased an O2 phone (Galaxy A5) with the $30 Bundle. I was told my phone would work in the UK and in the European countries. I've been in France since the 16th. of May due to wo...

Julio1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data not throttled or stopped?

Good morning! Yesterday I received a text to say I’d run out of data. Not a surprise as I’ve hammered it this month! However, it’s supposed to be stopped or throttled when you reach the end and mine just carried on working. Is it something that updat...

Peanut by Level 3: Thinker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nightmare (I now have two separate contracts)

Two weeks ago I went to Carphone Warehouse and traded in my old phone for a new one. Because it was early they wouldn't let me upgrade without switching to a higher data plan (50gb a month! Who on earth needs that?), seemed like nonsense but thems th...

Broseff by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hell

I wouldn't make any call or receive any call last five dayes. Mine [REMOVED], only active text and data service. Please someone help me out from stupid o2 network.[Removed]

MH1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unsolicited premium text -secret sales

Hi.I have a contract which for my daughter. She received a text today which days she has subscribed to secret sales codes for £4.50 a month from Mobtech. Until she texts stop to 60031.She is only 10 and has never signed up for anything like this. We ...

Jazzydd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling Your Contract

I have a sim only rolling monthly contract.I am now living in Thailand and have not used my sim card for over 18 months even though I have been paying for it.I recieved an Email from O2 yesterday (13th June)asking me why I haven,t been using my numbe...

Budge59 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelled contract - still being charged

I anticipate a similar experience after being on the phone for over 1 hour and not getting a satisfactory response. O2 have promised to credit my phone account and to call me back within 24 hours to arrange transfer to my bank account. Because of the...

AS34838 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos