Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Bolt on

How do I take a Bolt on off my account i.e. travel....thanks

Paulwaff by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Viewing Bill on MyO2 App

Anyone any ideas how I see my bill on the O2 my o2 app?I have no “options” shown

Darren by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail

Wat number do I us3 to reset my voicemail it asking for number ???Thanks

Cannot register email for official discount

I have bought a new o2 number and I have been trying to register my official email I’d to avail the work discount . O2 is refusing to accept the email id. I called the helpline and they refused to help saying I will receive a call back.not sure how I...

shreyashid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Repair

Had a O2 repair go in on the 6july, had a text from them on 9th saying they have to order parts if do not come in 3 days they will send me a replacement phone. Have rang repairs up 4 time feel like being taken for a ride as it is three weeks now. Wha...

follymew by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts

How long does it take to get the discount added. I have had a text saying it’s been added but not on the bolt on.

Laura by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay Monthly without UK driving licence

Hi all,I have been trying to get a Pay Monthly online after being on Pay as you go since 2016. You have to fill in lots of different details so O2 can do a credit check (fully understandable, as it's direct debit). I provided them with my bank accoun...

Resolved! Itemised Billing?

Morning/Evening all (depends when you read this) I have a Refresh plan and was wondering if it were possible to get itemised bills still, i dont mind paying if needed. I had this from Three and Vodafone and was very handy. Cheers

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking phone

Hi will O2 unlock your phone?

John2709 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos