Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Son's pay as you go top-up

Hi,I purchased a phone for my son for Christmas from an O2 store in Nottingham on 10/12/15.I knew which phone I Wanted-lumia 640,the advisor was very friendly, went to get one,asked a few questions at her computer, then showed me a leaflet about the ...

Zo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G Coverage

I live in Exeter and use an I phone 6. At the moment south of Bristol we have no 4G and outside the main Cities am lucky to get 3G.... When u took out my contract in November 2014, I was assured 4G was imminent ... But staff within O2 seem clueless a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payments from abroad

Hello all I've recently relocated abroad and have been paying my bill from there (as I only had a few months left of the contract) without any problems. However, since last month I´ve not been able to use my cards, probably because they are not regis...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Google Play rewards

HiI've just upgraded my phone and part of the package was £10 Google play reward. Can anyone confirm how I receive this? My parcel arrived today and says it should have a Google play leaflet in it but it doesn't Does this mean I'm missing a code to r...

• 151 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Jumping Ship

I hope I post this in the right bit. Apologies if this is the wrong bit. I'll try to summarise my experience so far: I've got a new PAYG phone on Vodafone (nothing against O2, just an upgrade) and because my number's quite a good one, I wish to trans...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Address Change on Account - How?

No, it isn't as simple as go into your o2 Account and select the device, and billing details... if it were, i would not be here lol... Once in there, it informs you it has sent you a text message with a security code.. to which my reply is 'no it has...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal in Leeds

I am in Leeds currently undertaking exams and I am curious as to why in the space of a month the signal is terrible on burley road in Leeds Student village accomidation... I can only gain a maximum of 2 bars of signal?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund for a phone never get but paid

Dear mr DunneHello! ! I've one account with O2 from the past 3 years and a half. I start with an iPhone 4s,I've upgraded it for an iPhone 5s and lately on September I took the iPhone 6s. In that moment I add to the account an other iPhone 6s and 2 iP...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos