Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Paid wrong amount to phone bill

Hi there, in the last hour I went to pay my phone bill but I paid the wrong amount, I accidentally paid more than I should have and it’s now left me with no money. I can’t contsct o2 or my bank as their services are closed. On my bank account it stil...

Nic by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Caps on contract

I want to put a cap limit on my phone so that I do not exceed my monthly allowance, is there any way to do it now as I know you couldn't in the past, the kids keep ringing there nana and she lives overseas

o2 roaming not working abroad for Sim Only

I cannot seem to get my o2 Eu zone to work abroad in Germany. It says roaming, but when I click on the internet says I am not connected to an internet server. This is the first time I have used this phone abroad since stopping the pay monthly and goi...

Resolved! Receiving international calls from abroad

My daughter has just been charged for calls she received from me while I was in America and Canada. One charge for accepting the call and a further charge for the call. These charges amount to £80

Brickie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling a contract

Hello people My partner is really annoyed with the phone he got (he chose a phone that didn’t cost much monthly and it’s not working out too well) and he’s been offered a better deal with an iPhone from a different company. I know you can pay off you...

LoriMack by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Loyalty discount not added.

I got a new phone and contract September 25th, from the o2 shop and they said my contract would be 36 pound a month after the discount had been applied. They failed to say that the discount would be applied on the 2nd bill, but nevertheless it still ...

DH19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order did t arrive then runaround

Been with o2 for years orders a new upgrade handset on Friday and paid £8.99 for Saturday delivery - didn’t appear called / used online chat with nothing other than dispatch email will appear finally on an online chat tell me iPhone Xs out of stock -...

Resolved! upgrade deal

do you have a good deal fo existing customer.... I saw company 3 only charging £11 for 4 GB.but you charge £15.

yuklin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos