Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Contact from out of the EU

I am working out of the country in the middle east and need to pay my bills the My02 account is not letting me log in, i cant get in touch with a guru and there is no email address. What do i do

Mygirls3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swings and roundabouts

Never will I be going with 02! Diabolical the chats like is. Passed from pillar to post. For over 2 months now? Needing a network unlock code from 02 simple surely? Yet been 3 times given a unlatching code. It doesn't work!

TrishPat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! data

Can I transfer some of my data to a family member? I am not using it all. I believe you can on EE

buffynut by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC Number

HiI wish to leave o2 and require a PAC CodeRegards

Resolved! Premium and i formation services

I have been getting charged over 3 times now for international and premium rate numbers that i have not subscribed to and was told o2 can block these is that true.If not how do i stop this happening

Ally2014 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text Message Character Limit

Does anyone know if there is a character limit on a text sent to Ireland. Thanks

MajB1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't make or receive calls while in spain

I arrived in Spain yesterday from the UK and I can't make,receive calls and also no internet on my Samsung S9. I was told that I can you my phone in Europe like I do at home. Please advice me on what to do. Thanks

Temi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bills

hello.its any chance get bills by post

diana by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff change

I changed my tariff on 22nd October. But my original contract end date was 24th August 2019. Would the tariff change have any effect on the length of the contract I have?

abuiqbal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos