Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! sim-only to sim-only upgrade through My o2 app

Hi, Has anyone had experience of upgrading through the My o2 app? I would like to change from one sim-only tariff to another sim-only tariff. Would the changes happen automatically if I did this (i.e. would it apply to the sim card I already have in ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unfair Trade Practice/ False Advertising

Hello, On the 1st of September, I ordered online a O2 sim card, under the Big Bundle -PAYG scheme. It arrived at the 5th, and I topped it up with 15 pounds. The problem is that I discoverd that I am obstructed from calling/ texting non-UK numbers. I ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! refresh

Does anybody know if I can pay extra on my device plan? I was thinking of doubling my monthly payments for a bit to speed up my upgrade. Thanks, Mike

MikeF by Level 3: Thinker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not happy

HelloSo I ordered a Samsung Tab A 2016 10.1 on Monday 30th on a pay monthly plan. It said in stock and all went through with delivery picked for Tuesday. Had all the confirmation and documents. Then a short time later I got text and email saying out ...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't send MMS without Internet access - o2 says upgrade....

Ever since I have been an o2 customer I have been unable to send MMS messages - despite numerous calls over the years to o2 to have the correct settings for the numerous handsets I have had since I joined o2 either sent directly to the handset or in ...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recall Note 7

Can anyone tell me what's happening re the Note 7 Recall by Samsung? I received my Samsung Note 7 on a pre-order. There doesn't seem to be anything on the O2 website giving information about the recall.

Lidenbrock by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 40 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Complaint Raised

Complaint rasied: Re. My number xxxxx Dear Sir, I wish to make a complaint re. my recent web chat to resolve a billing issue. I contacted O2 because I was getting spurious £4.99 charges on my bill for roaming, these amounted to £24.96 on the last ful...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos