Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Desperately need to remove false default from credit report

Hi I have been going round in circles for weeks with CFR department and customer services, being redirected to payment management who apparently can't get me through security even though I'd just satisfied the CR rep!!! Trying to get a false default ...

TW2017 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Just Joined and wish to keep Number

Can some one help. I have just left EE and joined O2. I wish to keep my old number so filled out the form online with PAC code etc. on Thursday and have heard nothing from O2 regarding the number change. Is this normal and do I just have to wait. If ...

GarethF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving

I am trying to find out cost of cancelling contract. I was told it was 4 monthly device plan which I understand but then added to that is cost of monthly air time bill pro rata. Do they mean 4 months of normal airtime bil

marindy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End of contract

I would just like to know if my contract will continue once its ended or will i have to let you guys know i no longer wish to carry on with it once its done?

Nicolle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Early cancellation fee

I requested and used a PAC code over two weeks ago and I was wondering when the termination fee gets taken out the bank and my account gets closed?

Resolved! Conflicting Contract End Dates

Speaking to 02 on the phone today and they tell me my contract does not end until the 20th January. However, everywhere I look on my 02 it tells me my contract ends on the 20th Decemeber. I feel like I am being cheated out of another month. Has anyon...

Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG

Resolved! Cash back claim

Hi All, I recently upgraded my phone to a Samsung Galxy s9+, and part of the offer was the ability to claim up to £150 cash back, but I have received no information on how to go about this. Would anybody here be able to point me in the right directio...

ZM92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Setting a cap

How do I set a cap on spending?

jdcowie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Parking at the O2

Do i get free parking at the O2 still for concerts like i did a year ago please

tugboat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies