Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

linking another no. to my account

I have a sim data contract for a tablet and don't have an account for it, so i can't add it to my phone account

Liz1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account Advice

Good Morning I currently have a contract with two numbers, one for myself and one for my wife.We split up in January this year and obvioulsy we are both keen to keep our own respective numbers, and ideally both have our own accounts. I believe that o...

Phone dispatched but no delivery info and no way to contact 02

I ordered an iphone X on Sunday evening expecting next day delivery however the phone has not arrived. I have checked my02 and the order is showing as completed and dispatched but there is no delivery or tracking infromation. I am unable to call 02 a...

Em1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad Click and Collect - Advise Needed

Hi, I added a new mobile broadband contract to my account with an iPad on click and collect. When I went to collect the order the store proposed that they cancel the original order and do me a better deal in store (with the Netflix offer etc) I agree...

Ed1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! trying to cancel my old phone data payments!

I bought a new phone a couple months ago while still paying off the contract for this phone in question, I choose to not trade in the phone and I sold it to a friend for more than what O2 would offer me. that was all fine and i kept up with the contr...

dave22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel Data

I have recently added the O2 travel bundle so I can use data on a trip to the USA. Now that I have got here it’s not working! I can only get online in places with wi fi. Can anyone help please?

Locke3442 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Connecting to network in France difficulties

I am in France and my phone is refusing to connect to any network. My colleagues can connect. Orange F comes up as the provider - I know there is coverage. My phone just says 'no service' and has done for 24 hours.

DomWak1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account Name

Hello,My daughters O2 account is registered to my Mom's name as she originally opened my daughters contract. However, the payment of the phone is through my bank. I want to upgrade my daughters phone but I don't want to open another contract in my mo...

Eden11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call & text in Europe can you explain?

Hi all I am currently living in France for work my contract is due for renew before I do so I am I need to know if I will get charge for calling French number (mobile/landline) while in France or will it be taken from my allowance? I am getting diffe...

afoxy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges

I gog my sim few days ago and bill is over £180 in services charged etf charged for what It’s my daughters phone she only 9 my bill is meant to be £25 not £180!!!! Shocking

Lirna by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos