Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! o2’s incompetence

As many of your loyal customers have already stated, the network going down yesterday caused huge inconvenience and expense. It beggars belief that a. O2 has not issued a public apology and b. Is not offering compensation for the havoc and inconvenie...

Soniad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 customer services failure

After the disaster of o2 not having a working network yesterday which meant I couldn't contact my ex who is due to give birth to our child any day I phoned to complain about these issues. I called at 8.20am today. At the time of typing this I have no...

Wolfie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Service failure

I have now had no service for two days. Yesterday I contacted the Guru team and was told it was a local mast not working. I then heard its a national failure. This morning it appeared service had resumned only to find as soon as I try to call anyone ...

Steveo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network outage

Hi, just to add to all the others, I have not had any service since about 10:00am today and still haven't. it's now 15:00!! I am waiting for some important calls...what is happening with this carrier?? No info whatsoever. Have been on the area/region...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Outage

Still cannot send texts this a.m. even though your supposed live tracker says that service has been restored to my postcode area. Cannot contact you by phone(swamped, I think.) and obviously not by text. Get it sorted please. Am with Tesco mobile . N...

JohnTM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Black screen

I received the data error symbol before I was aware of the network issues. and switched my phone off. I have attempted to reboot a number of time to no avail. My alarm works, the bottom buttons along with the power buttons at top also work, but my sc...

Ezcarm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Loss of phone network

No phone signal for the day and still awaiting a mast down in September 2018 still NO repair

Weeshells by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help

4G back up but iv still no contacts showing & camera not connected to Apps???

Gill by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network outage

Hello please can you tell me if the signal is working ok? I had no internet all day yesterday and no signal for some of the day I seemed to be having problems with signal this morning? Thanks.

Nique20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos