Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered, no confirmation ?

woweee
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all, bought a new contract for a 5t earlier this afternoon, just got home from work and in the 8 hours since then I've only had 4 emails regarding all the credit checks and agreements but nothing about a confirmation or a successful order. When logging in to my o2 it says I have no products or services linked to the account.

No money has been taken out from my bank account either, so not really sure what is happening at all (if anything). any ideas?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@woweee  O2 may be doing credit checks and these can take longer than a couple of hours.

You won't get a confirmation email until your device is dispatched. That's presuming it's in stock.

Info here on tracking your order https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/how-to-track-your-order

If you are concerned and want to know if you have been accepted then give customer services a call....https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Nothing will happen until you open all the emails they have sent you and you click the links to electronically accept the T&C’s.
Once you’ve done this your order will progress and you will receive your dispatch email with tracking details the evening before arrival of the phone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @woweee, did you check the above advice from our members? How did it go with your order, any progress? 

Also, welcome to our forum. slight_smile

Message 4 of 7

woweee
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Was told that my credit check was referred, I have no credit which in my eyes is a good thing but makes sense that they would refer it.
Bit surprised that I didn't hear anything at all from o2 though, left completely in the dark and am still waiting for a call back supposedly within 24 hours so we'll see.
Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
We’ve had a couple of similar referrals just lately with no notification.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 7

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @woweee, how are you doing today? Any progress yet with your order? Please do let us know how it went.

Message 7 of 7