Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I want to upgrade my childrens phone , but I want to give them to them next Tuesday . I want them to continue using their old phones till then is that possible .

Jacks by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dual sim AND WiFi calling request

I’ve not posted here before, so forgive my incorrect protocol. I’ve been with 02 for quite a few years off & on.I’m after a couple of criteria:1. Dual sim2. WiFi calling So I bought a Samsung J6+ (dual sim and on the 02 WiFi call compatible list) to ...

Jonbee56 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel

I am going to Turkey, is it included in the Europe zone on O2 or do I need to pay extra?

Samsung by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 refresh

Hi, I have just seen the ability to refresh upgrade my phone via o2 refresh. whilst I was going through the process of upgrading my phone I noticed it said something along the lines of trading in my old phone. Im not sure whether it is optional to tr...

Resolved! USA

Will I be able to use my phone in the USA

Philly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade offer

I upgraded my plan last week (6th April) and as part of the offer there was a pair of wireless earbuds.Today on the live chart I was told the offer ended on 7th March.Has anybody had the problem? What did you do?I'm planning to go to the shop asap, b...

Anto by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! replace phone

My phone has water damage and is not charging. I have insurance will i be ble to get a replacement phone?

Courtneyp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos