Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Travelling International

Hi, this is reference to the International Travellers Bolt on. I'm in Australia and want to know if phone calls I make in Australia to Australian numbers are included in my allowance, or treated as International Calls from the UK.Thanks

Johndod by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Continuing with my number

I have recently purchased a new o2 pay monthly iPhone via uswitch as my current o2 contract is set to come to an end. I wondered how I would go about keeping my current number on my new phone and whether I would have to cancel my current contract eve...

Julie123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Doorstep exchange

Hi my aunt has arranged an exchange for my galaxy note 9 they told me it would be a doorstep exchange tomorrow before 1030 but her had no email confirming it who can I contact to find out its definitely going ahead and coming to my address as my aunt...

sim network pin blocked.Enter sim network PUK

Please can someone help me I have been trying to unlock my phone to no avail, had 3 different unlock codes from o2, and of course when i tried them it was too many goes, now when i place a Non O 2 sim into samsung galaxy s6 i get this message,"Sim ne...

gandalf147 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No emails about my order but it’s sat at the shop waiting

On Friday I took out a contract with o2... got all of the terms and conditions with no problem but now the phone is at the shop to pick up I have no confirmation email or text with the code to pick this up... I spent one hour on live chat last night ...

Annoyed1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh - once I've paid off device plan?

So, I'm currently on an O2 Refresh contract. I don't have a huge amount left on my device plan. Once that is paid off, am I immediately free to switch to a better offer elsewhere or am I tied to O2 for a bit after that?

dm1983 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost SIM - No I.D

hello there,On saturday 2nd march i had lost my phone and my I.D. I have been unable to retrieve my I.D and for this I am unable to retrieve my SIM card in store. from insurance I have obtained my phone but I am in desperate need of my SIM card. I wa...

Resolved! Mobile Broadband -> New Phone

Hi, I’ve just upgraded my mobile broadband package to a new phone. I’m now worried that it won’t work like that. I’m guessing that because it gave me that option, I could change it for a phone instead (I want to convert to Android but need a bit of t...

L104GB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone cancellation

I have just ordered a new phone but ive seen a better deal for the Iphone 7 so would like to cancel this and order the iphoine 7 instead, is this possible?

Y36 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Address

Hi wondering if you can help I am due to receive my new O2 phone today but have just realised o2 have have have DHL the wrong number on my address. 47 instead of 46. What do I do. Thanks in advance.