Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Track

How can you track your order?

Missfks by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing my number

Hi I want to keep my tarif and I would like to change my number how do I do this

Anthony by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail - rejected call

I have an iPhone Xs. If I ignore a call it correctly gets sent to voicemail. However if I click on "decline" when I receive a call, the caller gets a user busy message and gets hung up. Shouldn't the call be diverted to voicemail if click on reject? ...

RichG10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NHS discount

Have spent bext part of 2 hours on live chat to O2 trying to negotiate a new phone contract with NHS discount. At the last second, discount with Live Chat is lost, NHS discount disappears and contract at full cost appears in my inbox. It was interest...

Resolved! Want to Keep Same Number, But End Contract?

Hello, My Pay monthly contract ends later this month. I'm still yet to decide what to do. I was paying around £46 each month for my phone, but would prefer a better deal, and a bit less costly, though may honestly just do pay-as-you-go. Anyway, whils...

xLukex94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching to 5G when it becomes available

Hi, I have just pre-ordered the Note 10+ 5G. I know that it will be on a 4G plan as 5G isn't going to be up and running till October. My question is would I need to pay off my 4G plan in full before I can switch to a 5G plan when it becomes available...

Resolved! Old bill

Hi, I need to access the 'full itemised' previous bill for June this year. The APP seems to only have the full breakdown for the current bill

Dannyg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Perks at work code

Hi, I have recently taken a contract from O2. I have a discount code from perksatwork. However, I don't have any company code. When I messaged 61202 with my company's name, it's not found. So is it like perksatwork code is no longer valid for O2 or t...