Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Billing date

How do I change my billing date

Ah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong Colour Phone

I have ordered a new phone but don't want 'Rose Gold' being a 70 year old male, colour options please? 1 Apple iPhone 7 32GB Rose Gold Perfect Like New Order number: ms-212701705

M-H by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading

How long after my contract has ended do I have to upgrade to a new device?

Resolved! Credit File Referral

Hi, I have emailed about 5 x time's now but to no avail. I've had an email to say my order has been cancelled due to the credit check but have no idea why?! Can some one please come back to me as a matter of urgency before I cancel the whole contract...

Chaz1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC code “invalid”

I’m having huge troubles with trying to keep my old number after moving to o2 recently. I have got a pac code from three however o2 are saying that the code is invalid. I’ve been back and forth numerous times and three are adamant that the pac code i...

Sam94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order a new sim card

Hi, just setting up my new iPhone X and imagined that I could use my old SIM card, it fits the phone but not working, I have no phone or messaging facility at all. So I would like a new one please but can find no means of ordering one on the website!...

GenetB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! continuing roaming issues

Getting a bit desperate on things to try...so fingers crossed... I've not yet found these symptoms mentioned elsewhere - so here goes. The short version is that, I have virtually no service whilst roaming in Europe (not tried further afield for a lon...

T-Bone by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ambulance

How do I put in the discount code to get the 25% off

Techi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service after asking for upgrade

Two weeks ago I upgraded my tarriff. No issues at that time, only after the upgrade I notice Visual Voice mail was not working on my iphone. It was before the tarriff change. Call Customer services yesterday 18 August 2019. First rep I spoke with had...

miw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos