Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Note 10 plus 5g pre-ordered delivery.

Hello, I'm new to this community I would to say that I pre-ordered the note 10 plus 5g in Aura glow on the 10th August, in my account is says "in progress". Has anyone ordered this and has there been an update on delivery?Thank you

Maine87 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 66 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff change phone call

Last week on my way to work I got a call from someone at o2 He had an Irish accent and was speaking insanely fast and kept repeating everything. He told me I was on unlimited texts and minutes with 1gb data. Which is fine for me He then said that I c...

Resolved! Cancelled Contract

Hello. I purchased a Sim-~Only contract a little while ago, then informed O2 I wanted to cancel within the 14-day change-of-mind period. Before I cancelled, I received my first monthly bill. Because I then cancelled, I also cancelled the direct debit...

Fido by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone cut off for 2 days bill paid in full

Hi, I paid my bill one day late. I rang up 02 who said they are updating systems but my phone is now on. I have been without service nearly two days. Please can this be sorted

Resolved! Visiting Gran Caneria

Hi all,I am visiting Gran Caneria in a couple of days, whilstcthere will mu inclusive minutes and monthly allowance allow me to use my phone as normal, or do I need seperate cover?Thanks in advance.

Xxxa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Activating sim on ipad

How do you add your phone number to your iCloud account? As every time I do it, it’s saying to input the verification code,but cant receive this because the sim is in iPad?? Sorry for dozeness

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call list

How to view last 2 weeks call list

Gaynor11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! USA Roaming

Hi, Does anyone know if you are able to add a data bolt on by the day in the USA? I know there is the travel bolt on for £4.99 a day but there are certain days i won't want it, and as i understand if you use your phone you will automatically activate...

JohnMata by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos