Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

2 account one bill now want to split

Hi, I am an account holder for 2 numbers, mine and my daughters. I want my daughter to pay her own bill, how do I split bills so she pays her own?

Gbzvet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Early settlement

Further to an earlier query I posted in relation to an early settlement of my device portion of my contract, if I do this and choose a different device does this mean my original contract ends and a new one beginsthanks in advance gerryman121

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! fraud

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY I HAVE TO PAY £10 WHEN I REQUESTED A FULL AND DETAIL COPY OF ALL MY DEVICES AND PAYMENT HISTORY AFTER I HAVE DISCOVERED A PAY AND GO ACCOUNT WAS SET UP AND I WAS PAYING FOR IT WAY BEFORE I EVEN HAD A O2 ACCOUNT

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit cards

Do you accept USA banks' credit cards? If not why not.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phoning abroad

hi, I am on an o2 contract in the UK phoning a friend who is in Bulgaria, will this charge me or come under my unlimited minutes? Thanks in advance

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem getting O2 to refund money when account is closed

Hi I am still waiting for O2 to refund money to my account for 2 accounts that I have recently closed (last November). Despite them confirming that I am owed money I do not seem to be able to get them to pay it back to me. They do not return calls or...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges on my phone bill

After upgrading my phone last night I have just gone into MY 02 t0 view my account. Speaking to the shop assistant I explained that my bills had become higher than I expected. I now notice on my past bills I have been charged £3.75 a week . I do not ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International calls

Hi I call Ireland from the UK on a frequent basis. What's the best bolt on or SIM swap to reduce my bills for a Pay Monthly contract? Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! mobile phone bill

Can you tell me why my billing period is 23 July 2017 -23 August 2017, yet I have £5 of charges from 7th July 2017 on this months bill?? Please explain as I didnt expect the bill to be this high at all Regards

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is 02 so expensive?

I switched to o2 as everyone kept telling me it was cheaper and most of my friends & family are on 02. But with Orange I got unlimited texts for £7.50 a month With o2 I only get 300 texts for £10 I'm failing to understand how a 14000% price increase ...

TommyT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos