Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgraded but received a “Blacklisted” Handset

Hi, I upgraded my handset 2 weeks ago (paid remainder of contract in order to upgrade) and the handset I have received is blacklisted. It wasn’t a refurbished upgrade and has no previous owners.I called 02 and requested this be removed. They said it ...

HSal9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

esim

How do I order an e-sim?

How can I find out exactly what date my new monthly contract starts?

How can I find out exactly what date my new monthly contract starts? There's nothing in myO2 about it, and it is not listed as an order there, but I have been sent my new sim.How do I change my new sim to my old number and how long will my phone be o...

ElkaNomad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost sim

Hi I have lost my SIM card and looking to get a new sim and keep the number. If I get a sim from the shop can I get the my number to that sim?

Lukec123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question about cancelling

I took out a contract 2 weeks ago I returned the phone last week and today the phone plan was removed. I was on a 12 mo th sim only deal for £14 a month and had 6 months left on it. Now the thing is when I got my pac code it says I've 0 to pay So doe...

Resolved! Not my order

Hi. I’ve just received the following text from yourselves… ”Just confirming your order has gone through - thanks. Your order number is NC19105565, and you can check on its progress through My O2: https://mymobile2.o2.co.uk/order-history” I didn’t pla...

Resolved! O2 refuse to tell me the phone number on my account

Hi all, Looking for advice, my wife who suffers with cognitive impairment because of her MS keeps getting demands for an account we have no record of. Phoned customer services to see if we can track down what phone number is associated with the accou...

Leaky67 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit card and credit check problem

Hi, The high level summary is that 2 days after I got my SIM, I tried to get another one and it started failing credit checks. This resulted in ny CC being blocked and probably something on my account blocking me from getting another SIM. As advised,...

Ioannis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay off contract

Hi Ive just come to 02 from Virgin mobile - I have a monthly direct debit but believe Ive nearly paid off my handset- want to knoe how much Id need to pay to complete payment so I can get a new phone

ZetaT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overcharged

you have charged me for 4 texts to Vanuatu on 13 August. I did not send any texts on that date, and I have never texted Vanuatu.

D11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos