Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! BlackBerry email

I have an o2 blackberry contract and am getting a new blackberry but don't want to use the o2 email address I was given. Ie I want to use a different email. Is the phone number only unique to o2, or is the email also? Or can I use an entirely differe...

JE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spending Cap

Can a block charge to bill items and anything else out within my packages allowance? A do have a £0 Cap but see it does block the above!

alwmjohn14 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Overdue

Hey i have -15pound on balance and i pay 15more and now i have -30 ant show overdue payment what too doo its okay or some problem ? Cus i cant use internet call or text

Lauris by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I edit my order?

Hi. Just ordered a new handset for my daughter but it is not in stock in Black. It is in stock in Purple though and she would like that just as much. Can the order still be edited once it has been placed but not yet dispatched?

Scotty73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Historical itemised bills - where are they?

You used to be able to download up to 6mths of bills with itemised call and text details, but I can’t find them anywhere now. I can only find itemised details for the most recent bill paid 臘‍Any help or guidance on this would be awesome. Thanks in a...

AbiW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping a sim active when not in use

Hello I live in Australia and use an O2 Pay & Go sim when I visit the UK every two years. Whilst back in Australia I send a text every 6 months to keep the sim active. I understand I also have to top up every 999 days to keep the Sim alive as well. C...

GlenSydney by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch sync transfer

Hi,I have 2 Airtime plans on my account, one is mine and one is my daughters, the device plans are both paid up, but I have an Apple Watch synced to my phone number that still has 17 months left to pay on its device plan. Hopefully that sounds simple...

Shoelover by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email pre pay

I've pre ordered a new phone the mi ey has come out of my bank but I can't find a way to log into my 02 email address to see if its gone thru as according to the split kept failing.

RG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Big Bundle

So I have changed from contract to PAYG and for some reason have automatically been given £10 Big Bundle which I don't want nor did I ask for it. How can I cancel this so that I just have basic PAYG no bundles and no data. All help appreciated.

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

s10+ not receiving calls

A few months ago I encountered the problem where my S10+ could not receive calls. When the phone rang, I'd answer it but, I could not hear the caller (though they could hear me) and very shortly after the call would terminate. However, I could make c...

BSB1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos