Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

2nd sim card

Dont know how to activate my 2nd sim card ?

Schulz272 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My o2

My o2 sim stop working couple months ago 

Nene1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Over charge on bill

My latest bill shows a cost of £8.02. My new contract shows the monthly cost should be £7.99. My latest bill shows no additional monthly cost so can you tell me why the bill is higher than the contract price.

Resolved! O2 are advising they are changing making changes to my direct debit

Can you please confirm whether the email I have recently received is genuine.It says that my O2 Direct Debit has changed and that I don't need to do anything. Firstly is this a genuine email from O2 and secondly why are you changing this.

Madrid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travelling to Vietnam Roaming

Hoping someone has got some info. Note that Vietnam is not on the travel bolt on list - annoying! Anyone know where I can check costs for calls - data and daily charges? I need the phone for work. I can of course use WiFi when and where available. Ju...

SarahC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment after finished contract

Hi I moved my number to other service but still got charged for full month. Can someone explain how it works when I had to pay my first bill before I even started using o2 service and how to get in touch with o2 if my o2 app doesn’t work anymore ?

Emilia19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving to Australia for 6 months

So I am moving abroad to Australia for 6 months at the end of October. I was wondering if there was a way to pause my tariff or something like that. I have only got a sim only contract, so not paying for a device. My contract runs until the end of Ma...

Plus Plan Switch Up Query

Hi all, Does anyone have any clarity on what the following means; "If you got O2 Switch Up as part of a Plus Plan tariff before 3 August 2023 and have stayed on a Plus Plan since then, you can continue to swap your phone whenever you like." Is it tha...

jimigills by Level 1: Joiner
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay bikl

I need to pay my bill, but my app won’t work and my phone been cut off so I can’t call the payment line, and I also can’t log in to my o2 account or even the website because they ask for a authentication code which they text, which I can’t receive as...