Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Tariff change

Just looked at my usage on my O2 & my data allowance on my tariff has been changed from 100gb per month to 50gb per month??? I’ve never been contacted about this change & I’m still paying the same amount!

Alexa90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelled contract

I have recently left O2 and wanted to contact somebody, to find out when I would be receiving my final payment, as you take money in advance with bills, but I was told I would be owed money back. I have found it Impossible to find anyway to contact s...

CMDF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! replacement sim card

can I get a replacement sim card for one off my phones on my account xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

iPhone XR dropping signal following iOS13 Update

I have an iPhone XR, which was working perfectly fine. Then i did the update onto iOS13, and following that update my phone keeps dropping its connection.I contacted o2 about this, ran some checks about the SIM type ect, then went on to check the mob...

JBL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 84 replies
  • 1 kudos

Upgrade

I ordered my upgrade for my phone last week on on the 15/02/2020 but I have not yet received the phone or any information on when I will receive the phone, I have had an email saying my order has gone through but that's it. Also on the email I receiv...

Upgrade2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data roaming speeds USA

Hi all, I went on holiday to New York about 18months ago and whilst I was there I was able to use 02 data roaming without charge which was good cos I play Pokemon Go a lot. However, when I tried to play it it was hardly worth it because the download ...

Resolved! Airtime rewards

HiWhen I recently logged into my o2 app it asked me to set up ‘airtime rewards’ I followed the steps and linked my debit card. Ive since had a text stating ive received a reward based on one of my debit card transactions.I can’t find anywhere online ...

CR1985 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

I told o2 when they rang I didnt want the sim only deal yet they have sent it me anyway and now I apparently owe them money.

Data

I used to have 60gb start of my contract now it’s 30gb I don’t get why?

Misba by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos