Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! SIM card phone transfer

So I've just tried to update my account info as I have switched phone for my SIM card. During the live chat however, I was asked to confirm where I purchased my SIM from. I was certain I ordered it over the phone to which I was asked what the order n...

Ralb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

I am struggling to pay my phone bill everyone month as my income has changed recently, I pay £76 a month and can’t afford it anymore. Is there any way of lowering the cost ?

Courtney1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Failed upgrade debacle

Good morning, I tried to upgrade online, but the website crashed. O2 have taken £144.00 to pay off my old device and £9.99 upfront costs, but the upgrade didn't complete leaving me out of pocket and without a new phone. I've been told thay I can pay ...

MikeF by Level 3: Thinker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extra data charges

Hi, I just switched from an ancient Android to an iphone and have now been charged 85p a day for data. As far as I know, I've only used wi-fi. Don't know the name of my tarriff (roughly £17.90) , but I didn't have any previous data allowance. Does an...

FergusD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Surely This Is Fraud

OK, hello everyone. So on the 9/4 I placed a pre-order for a p20 pro, including a £75 deposit. The date given on the order was a guaranteed click and collect date of 23rd of April from my local store. We are now on the 25th of April and as of yet, I ...

thfc5975 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! First montly payment

Hi, I have recently set up a pay monthly plan consisting of £32 for the device & £38 for the airtime. I’m due a payment tomorrow and I was just double checking if my payment tomorrow will be just the airtime and then my first full payment will be in ...

Lewis18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What's the abbreviation NOR on international data charges

I've been charged over £30 for using data, under a place abbreviated NOR. I've only been to ireland, and know that abbreviation as Norway. I am so confused. I've put in a form to investigate this, but I can't help but wonder what NOR stands for, and ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 signal gone but network says working fine

My elderly mum lives in a rural area but has always been able to get a good signal until now. For the last 2 weeks the signal has gone. We've switched phones off and back on and tried 4 other different makes and models of phones but now none of them ...

rusty51 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do i cancel my contract?

I've been in my o2 contract for 24 or 25 months now and i have a different sim with o2. I still have my other one running and i am continuingly being charge for it even though i thought it would just automatically end. How do i fully cancel it? I can...

Max1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos