Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

issue with the GPS

Hi, befor you strat reading this i would suggest you please have a look from last 6 months how many times i called on this same issue and still its has not been resloved. Dose its take that much time i have a issue with my GPS i am Uber Driver and be...

MDUbqer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

4g slow on iPhone

Hi, is anybody getting good 4g signal but slow connectivity speeds while streaming videos, music etc? Videos are buffering almost every few minutes. It’s like being on a dial up modem.

Lambda101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Suspicious phone call

Has anyone had a call from a Manchester number 0161 8500063? Claims to be O2 but about an online activity that is non existent. Very aggressive and insistent, but no other form of contact made.

HazD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Vat on bills

What items on my bill are vatable? I have extras of £11.04 and vat of £8.24

debj1964 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incoming callers dont hear ringing.

HI, Since I changed my business number over to a consumer account have been having an issue were people are surprised I pick up the phone, as it wasn’t ringing their end. Anyone else had an issue like this ?

Number_3 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 recycle

How do I make a complaint to o2 recycle?

Fran by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with contract phone

Asked last Sunday to transfer O2 pay as you go mobile number to new O2 contract phone. This hasn't happened & now my pay as you go phone has been locked. All my emails,messenger etc were linked to old number. Not able to set up these accounts on new ...

PLOW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unexpected charges

HiI have been changed from 85222 fout times. I think I got hit by spam. Please block it and remove the charges from my bill.

Mathuros by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

simo friends and family

I have tried to add on to my F&F account a simo contract - to be informed it is a 30 day sign up, when informed in the shop it was 90 days - I can't get the discount now?

Malc100 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos