Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Upgrade S20

Hi, I upgraded my phone online on the 29th Febraury. S20 ultra. Was told out of stock will receive in 4 weeks. Not heard from 02, anybody having the same issue?? Thanks.

Rich78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim swap

so I upgraded with carphone warehouse and received my new Samsung s20 along with a new 5g chip which gave me instructions as to how to do my sim swap..fast forward 2 days and my sim still hasn't swapped over and both sims are still working im so conf...

nichola83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel contract

Hi i want to cancel/close my contract. Can someone give me an email so i can get in touch with coustumer service please?

ViktorMk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My o2 data completely disappeared off my contract

Ever since last night my data part of a 40gig package completely disappeared as if it is not included. Bizarre!! No 4G, only calls & texts on the app.. can’t get through to O2.

Bambam1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My contract is finishing or it might have finished

Hi thereMy contract was finishing in March or it might have finished and I dont wanted to continue to pay the same amount again. Could anybody help me what to do if I need sim only deal or pay as you go...thank you.

Bal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelled my contract

Hi Team, I have had to cancel my contract with O2 to help my sister out and takeover her contract on another provider, however I can't find when my last day with O2 is. How do I find this as you chat bot who are normally helpful have disappeared Nick

NBT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Merge Calls on Samsung S20+

I want the ability to merge calls on my Samsung S20+. Does this have to be done via the O2 Customer Service?To be clear merge calls is where I call one person - put them on hold - I then call a second person and merge the calls so all three people ca...

PChudoory by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract

Hi guys. My contract is ending in a month and I want to switch on sim only for £15 a month, how can I do this? I cannot contact o2 at all. I am just scared they will restart the same contract... help please. Thank you

Petya by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney +

How do I apply the Disney+ to my account? When I click on the link to sign into my account it doesn’t appear.

Zed23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Money grabers

If you want a new contract they answer if you want to leave they answer if you want help with an existing contract they don’t answer money grabers that’s all they care about