Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Can I prioritise WiFi calling over poor 4G/3G signal?

I have a Samsung S7 on contract that I bought specifically because I wanted the option to use WiFi calling. This is because I have poor 4G/3G signal at home (not no signal but very poor). However when someone tires to call me, I can have Wfi calling ...

Resolved! Is it possible to view very old bills ?

Hi. Is it possible to view very old bills? From over 2 years ago ?When I go to view my older bills the dropdown option only shows up to October 2016.Where I need to look at my bill from January 2016. Thanks for the help.

Anna1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone contract referred for security?

Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone had any advice.I have been with o2 for nearly 3 years now, I have an iPhone 8 and on my contract my partner has a Samsung, my sister an iPhone 7 and my brother an iPhone 7. I am a platinum customer and pay witho...

Lanaraex by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HELPPP!!

I was browsing the internet and i have received a text message saying “FreeMsg: Thank you for subscribing to www.gifvids.club for £4.50 every week from Technifun Ltd until you text STOP to 83463. HELP? 03300535872” It has charged me £4.50!! How do i ...

Nicole by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping same number on a different contract

Ok, this can get complicated so please stay with me. Basically I have a O2 pay montly contract that has 1 month left on it, the contract is in my name but my husband uses the phone. A deal came out recently at Carphone Warehouse for a Galaxy S9 which...

Sarah2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to call one number

I cam unable to make a call to one number.I can send a text message to the number.Other people can call the number.I receive invalid number messageWhat can I do to fix this

Saintsman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade ipad - iphone 8

Hi all!Simple question (I hope!). So I have two ipads and two iphones on contract. One iphone broke. One ipad was due an upgrade. Upgraded the contract for the ipad and ordered a new iphone.Can I just put the sim of the broken iphone in the new one? ...

Sylvia1980 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using my phone in Australia

Hi. I am going to Australia next week and am totally confused over Travel inclusive. Two 02 stores have told me that local calls within Australia are Not Inc!used and would be charged as if I was phoning Oz from. The UK. Two online chat operators hav...

Janey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Import existing number

I’ve just got my new sim and new number from O2. Put it into my iPhone 6 replacing existing sim from another service provider. Filled out form, put in new sim serial number and PAC and want to know how quick it will transfer. Need my original number ...

Vik by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Yearly upgrade & new iPhone XS

I got the iPhone X last year on release day with o2 and because Apple delayed and didn't release the new phones until November last year, I'm wondering if this will knock the yearly upgrade out of order this time. The new iPhones are due to be announ...

hoopheid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos