Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Can't get through to o2

I desperately need to get through to o2 to report fraud immediately as I don't want to incur additional charges as a result of this. I want to put a spend cap on just in case. First 3 times I called they said they can't take any calls. Now I got thro...

Lucycc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade questions

Hi folks Myself and my wife upgraded our phones yesterday to the P30 Pro, each phone had two gifts to claim, wireless ear buds and a fitbit type thing lol I didn't want to phone as it is not essential but just wondering how we claim these gifts. Also...

Kevin1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM installation

hi I have got a Samsung A20e and have installed the new sim in the sim 1 slot but it does not appear to be recognised....says Sim not provisioned and emergecny calls only also when have tried to call from new phone...says not on networkwhat have i do...

shanagh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade sim only plan

HiMy current plan is 60gb, unlimited calls and texts for £28 a month. I’ve just been on my o2 and seen that I can get the same but with 100gb for £20 but it says limited time ends 13th may, I know it sounds stupid, but will it go up in may?Thanks

Moothedog by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contract

Hi I want cancel my contract is finish 2 May 2020

change device plan direct debit

I know I can change my direct debit info my my tariff in the my O2 app but it doesn't let me change the direct debit details for my device plan and with no way to contact O2 at the moment my device plan isn't going to get paid unless I can change my ...

Cancellation of my contract

Can anyone tell me how I can cancel my contract? Theres no webchat and can't get through to customer services.

Sue4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

trying to port my number to 02

Hi GuyzIm trying to port my number from vodaphone to 02, i have filled in the online form supplied the pac code, but it keeps failing saying answers dont match, its aking for a password i use to speak to customer servcies, i havent set one, so it ask...

bigal993 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

Can anyone help!! I am trying to pay my bill but am unable to log in to my o2 account and cannot do anything with my phone. I have a 4 year old child and we are in self isolation at the moment.