Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Mis-sold contract

hi, just seeking advice...ive been a customer with o2 serveral years now, and i recently upgraded my contract with them again aroun 2 months ago, being an air hostess my plan was to switch to EE or 3 who offer travel contracts after telling o2 this t...

Kayleigh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Early Get out

Hi guys, So in Feb 2018 I took out a 24 month contract.My airtime plan is £28 / month Device plan is £32 / month I have recently started a new job where I receive a company phone (in the process of sorting) therefore I wont require my current plan wi...

J90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sharing data with family

Hi can anyone tell me if I can share my monthly data allowance with a family member. My daughter constantly runs out of data and I never use anywhere near my monthly allowance. Fyi i have upgraded her monthly allowance but its still not enough, just ...

Kellyj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges

So I went to the USA for two weeks I kept my phone on airplane mode for the entire time except for when I landed for around 2 min I took the airplane mode off to send and email to my mum now iv got 34 pound charge why is this and I find it crazy to c...

Dan123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to stop voicemail on my android mobile

Hello ~ is there a way to stop voicemail answering incoming calls? I do not want messages left.Also how do I get rid of the messages that have arrived. Would very much appreciate the info if possible ~ Thanks TallTrees

TallTrees by Level 50: Versatile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I find out the T&C of my contract?

Hi all, I'm moving out of the UK in the next couple of months and not sure whether my tarrif will continue to work. I thought I would check my contract and read the T&Cs but not sure where to start in looking for it. Is the contract obtainable on My ...

Charl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlatching request

I made an unlocking request on Thursday and I was emailed on Saturday to say that I did not provide an IMEI number for my iPhone 7 unlocking request. Unlatching Request - Kana Case ID: 1028287521 (KMM1690763124I15977L0KM)I did, twice, once online and...

Gallen91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deposit

Hi I paid a very large deposit for my first contract with o2. Is there any way I can receive the money back earlier than the 3 month mark?

Hi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos