Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

My phone had restricted services

My phone has restricted services despite my bill having been paid and I’m not due anything how can this be fixed please.

Pre-order

I pre-ordered a phone at the beginning of March, the phone was to be ready around the 31st March they messaged me to arrange delivery to my home, I now can not ring o2 to arrange to get the phone delivered. Can someone help please

Katie10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My phone is limited

Help my phone has gone into limit mode saying I haven't paid my bill but when I go to my o2 it is all paid when o try and call them for help it sends me to the payment team but then says I have £0 to pay what cab I do

Defer bill

Is it possible to defer my bill for 3 month due to the current Covid-19 pandemic?

Cancelling order

I want to cancel my order before deliver but o2 is not answering calls right now due to the Coronavirus

Rose1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need to get hold of O2 for cashback on Huawei P30 Pro

I recently paid to upgrade my phone in February.With the P30 pro I ordered, I am eligible for £120 cashback.I need proof of receipt of the mobile to continue my claim and don't have one.I need to get in touch with O2 as they could send me a receipt a...

Resolved! Part payment on a bill

I'm trying to sort out part payment and pay rest in a week or so, but can't get through to payment team. Any advice?