Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Upgrade Issues

Last weekend I tried upgrading my phone at my local o2 store, tried multiple times to upgrade but every time it would get to the final step, it would bring up an error message. We were able to upgrade my wife’s phone on the same account but wouldn’t ...

Data Usage

I recently 'upgraded' my sim only contract to 6GB date - this was purely because it was cheaper than my current 1GB data contract. I have never gone over my 1GB as am nealry always on wifi. Now for the last 2 months all of my 6GB is gone after 3 week...

SP4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit score help needed.

Hello I have an o2 account for quite a while. I do not have any debt or arrears on it however in march 2 random o2 accounts have showed up on my credit score and have been there ever since sowing there are some arrears on them. Needles to say it has ...

RobertM81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airtime increase when device plan ended

I started my contract is October 2020 was paying £22 for my device plan and £28 for my airtime plan. I was on a 24 month plan so paid off the device plan in October 2022 and the following month my airtime plan went up to £36 and has stayed at that hi...

Payment for Bill

Paid my monthly bill and was took out of bank but is still showing as i need to pay

MegJ266 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ANOTHER switch up issue!!!!!

The community managers / head office SERIOUSLY need to contact o2 stores and make them aware (again!) that those original o2 switch up customers that have remained on the anytime terms CAN continue to switch up anytime even if they have switched up s...

MrFrenzy by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multisave discount query

Hi, I have been an existing O2 customer for a number of years, but recently purchased a phone on my first Pay Monthly plan. I was advised by the O2 representative at the time that because my dad was already on a Pay Monthly plan, I would be eligible ...

Resolved! O2 switch up upfront cost

Does anyone know when using o2 switch up in store if you're still charged the upfront cost of the phone? I see the pixel 8 pro online has an upfront cost of £30, is this still payable when using o2 switch up in store or is it waived as it's classed a...

Question about the pixel 8 pro/pixel watch offer

Hi there. I'm just querying the offer of the pixel 8 pro with free pixel watch. 1. Am I eligible for the offer if I use O2 switch up to purchase the pixel 8 pro. 2. When exactly does the offer end? I can see it's purchase until 16th October but does ...

Resolved! Old bills

Hi, I'm trying to access old bills to print off for my records but can't seem to find a way to do so, I can get the bills but there is no option to download previous bills?

Spot by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos