Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

home isolation, virus and mobile phone bills

Four weeks in to home isolation,we are in the at risk category as far as the VIRUS is concerned.We received our mobile phone bill,£180 more than our normal £12 per month. We should have reviewed our normal usage limit of 500 minutes,clearly not suffi...

Return change of mind contract tablet

I need to return 2 tablets that on contract I can not get anyone on phone live chat is off I am stuck. Where do I return to. Please help. The phone only answers for emergency calls to customer service.

Tkwool by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

my bill

Hi, I have been with O2 for over 10 years. My tariff was £11 per month. I have rarely if ever gone over this tariff.Last month my bill was £350 and this month so far it is over £700. Much of the usage has been because of self isolation (I am 70). In ...

stepheng by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

My bill is not due till the 15th but my phones been disconnected I’m in isolation with no phone

Nico by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I add a second phone/person to my account?

Hi there, Wonder if you can help. Is it possible to add a second phone/person to my account and set them up on a Pay Monthly account? (all under my account). Any helpful advice is welcomed. Thank you, Gemma

Gem2483 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment of bill

I have received an email stating Payments on your account are now overdue I have tried calling all the numbers to look into this as I don't think this is correct however, I am never able to speak to a human. I am being told in the email that I will h...

Cancelling my contract

Hi I'm just wondering if any of you guys would know how I would cancel my contract as I've found a new one elsewhere which has caught my eye. I'm on a 24 month contract half way through. Thanks

Nadindex by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My bill

I want to speak to an o2 adviser

Eliz544 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos