Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Constant Wangiri Calls From Abroad

Hi,For the past 2 days I’ve been receiving wangiri calls from multiple numbers in different locations (Austria, Georgia, Africa etc). Blocking them is pretty much useless as the same number will ring back but with the last 2 digits changed. I’ve trie...

Alex96 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Speaking with 02

How can I speak to an advisor? I can’t make calls and it says ring from another device but I don’t have another device

0211 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

What do I do to transfer my number from EE?

Hi, I've just received my Pay Monthy SIM from o2 this morning and need to know what to do to keep my current number from my former provider EE.I provided the phone number I want to keep when ordering the SIM but it's not clear whether I need to inser...

MarkH16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blocked calls

Some important calls from unknown numbers and 0800 numbers are going straight to voicemail

StuTel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot make calls with new iPhone 7

I have just joined O2. I have bought a new iPhone 7 from them. This came with my new sim card which I have inserted into the phone. However, I cannot make calls, not even to O2 support.

CarysB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim Swap not worked, Help!

Hi,I received my new phone today (switched from Huawei to iPhone 11). I've completed a sim swap (texted to 20220 as per instructions). My old sim has been deactivated but my new one hasn't activated. It's now been 6 hours without any network coverage...

Bex13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Access to sites

I'm trying to get on some sites but being denied can this be fixed

Wright by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

calling a mobile number in ireland

i keep trying my sons mobile in ireland (an irish mobile) i am dialing all the right codes but just get 3 bleeps and cut off . i dial the same number on a landline and get through . I have paid the extra £3 to dial abroad for 1 penny a minute but sti...

peterN49 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting within O2

Hi, i am coming to the end of my contract, and have purchased a new Samsung phone and contract from a third party online shop as O2 just couldn`t compete with the deal i was offered, my problem is, i would like to keep my old number.I have no joy at ...