Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Sim card

How do I go from a contract to a sim I can't find any contacts at o2 to chat to . My 2year contract is up tomorrow

Payment Issues - O2 will help if they can

There are lots of posts at the moment about payments - and obviously a lot of people are in a similar position - the advice is contact O2 and speak to them. I have just done this myself, and I was offered a payment extension to the 19th of this month...

djbsuffolk by Level 9: Fired up
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Replacement sim

I need a replacement sim as my daughter has lost hers when shopping phones. O2 wont answer my call as they see it an non essential. So now I'm paying for o2 contract sim but cannot use the phone. Any ideas how I can get a replacement

Twinks by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

DATA PLAN

Would O2 be likely to match a price of another network provider? For e.g if EE offer £20 a month for unlimited data would O2 match that? Cheers

louise036 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! do i need to cancel my direct debit with cpw

Hi Folks, I have just left carphone wharehouse and signed up with o2 direct, my contract was up with cwp and as they have lost the o2 account i wanted to keep the airtime deal and coverage I have with o2 so went to them direct. Do I need to cancel my...

gerrymc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

We cannot pay our bill this month due to losing our jobs

HelloDue to Covid19 we cannot pay our phone bill this month.I've tried several times to phone but can't get through. Please can we push our direct debit forward to May. Warmest regardsErik Enevoldsen

Erik1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

Hi guys, A uncle of mine bank account got siezed at the end of Feb. But he has tried to open an alternative bank account but is having difficulty in doing so with the Corona Virus outbreak. . O2 have cut him off competley he has tried ringing them bu...

Returned device

Hi on Friday I returned a device and they received the device on Monday afternoon and was marked as returned on the system, however today I have went to upgrade to a phone and the returned device and tariff are still showing and saying I have the dev...

Kieran2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My monthly bill

My monthly bill for my wife and myself is £22.39, for two phones and the tariffs that we are on. The bill for March came in a few days ago and it was £38.38. I cheked the bill and the extra costs were for my phone. When I looked up the details I foun...

Covid-19

I can't afford to pay my bill due to Covid-19, my wages had been cut by 80% and I can't afford to pay my bill. I've never missed a payment and I can't live without my phone to speak to my parents everyday. Can I get some help please.