Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Why extra charges?

My phone charges £20.98My airtime is 17.68 Somehow I am paying £43 every month without any extra calls. Why ?

Sandy2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! install esim

I am setting up my iphone 15 max pro, having upgraded from a 13. How do I activate the esim?

Brian20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone insurance

I'm paying for a sony xperia 1 mk4 and have insurance on this. How do I claim for a scratched screen?

Pearlcat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ka32qp

Hi someone called me regarding upgrade last week and had a good offer on without having to pay remaining part of contract which I was quite willing to do however was on holiday at the time. was this a scam call?

Upgrading

Hello I would like to upgrade my phone to a iPhone 14 plus with O2 however on My O2 it only gives me the monthly price of £53 but if I go to the uswitch website I can get a deal for £47 per month I want to stay with O2 and keep my number but I want t...

Charis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! APN Settings for iPhone with Volt SIM

Hi, have O2 Volt sim travelling to NZ and USA in the New Year and think I need some help with APN settings. When in USA last year couldn’t get any reception or useful support. Current APN has idata.o2.co.uk . Seen some advice to change to mobile.o2.c...

FrankA123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My02

Why can't I login in my02?

Resolved! When to use PAC code. Renewal date vs contract end date??

So my contract renewal date is the 29th. So is that the contract end date (i.e. the last day that I can use my tarriff) or is that the day my contract will switch to a roll over contract? Also, I want to switch my provide when my current contract end...

Wai_Wai by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Early Cancellation fee

Hello I was a customer on the (REMOVED) line.My service had been terrible, it took over a month for my sim to be activated and couldnt leave on time for me to cancel within the 14 day cool off period. after many conversations with O2 they had told me...

Resolved! How can I keep my old number?

Hi there,How can I keep my old number (from other service provider) when I get a new contract with O2?Appreciate your help

Charlie_P by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos