Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Gift selection restricted to one (Disney+)

I have just entered into a new contract and I am informed that I now can select a gift extra. Initially I was presented with around 3 or 4 gift options, but deferred my selection. However, now try as I might I cannot access ANY gift extra other than ...

Phone number not recognised

My phone number is no longer recognised. I’ve done a sim swap but it is still not working. I still get 4G so I can use data but I can’t receive calls or text messages.

Allan4156 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost phone abroard

I have lost my phone and im still abroard how do i block it until i return to the uk

Bad Signal

I want to raise a concern regarding the coverage at my new house. I am currently having to use my device outside because there is no coverage inside the house. I pay a high premium every month, I am not paying £664.00 to end the contract on the basis...

Young2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Esim

Hello, I have upgraded my phone but there is no notification to add esim to set up my phone in my account section so a bit confused right now

esim4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong bill

Hi My bill is wrong, it's jumped from about £30 to £92.93. Please could you correct it? Thanks Ben

Resolved! Whatsapp

Hi, the Contacts app in my phone (Samsung A22 5G) has stopped showing who is also on Whatsapp. I used to find this quite useful. Of course I can open Whatsapp and look at the contacts there, but does anyone know how to restore the feature? Or is O2 b...

doechr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos