Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

36 month contract

Hey my contact ends November this year, so why is it saying “I have £0 left on my existing contract ??

Kyle5678 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay monthly

First time buying a phone through o2. And on my app it says monthly airtime & then monthly payment of phone?? Only after paying my airline. But do I have to pay money off the phone every month also? Or does it not come out automatically within the ai...

OQ25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone upgrade

I’m looking to upgrade my phone as it’s due an upgrade but was looking to hand in my old phone to get money off the new one. How would this work with the circumstances & shops being closed?

Aimee05 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of plan

I want to change to a minimum possibly payment but the only option is £30/month. How can I do it? Costumer services online isn't working.

eSIM and normal SIM

How do I get the eSIM working on my iPhone 11?. Do I need an eSIM pack from 02?I’ve taken the Physical SIM out of my old iPhone 6s and transferred to my iPhone 11. The 11 is working but the 6s still rings when I receive a call. The O2 website still s...

Dazzler2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How???????

question. How else are people supposed to call you when the line is disconnected? I made a payment well over two hours ago and my service has still NOT been reconnected. And customer lines are only accepting calls regarding fraud

Service1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Device plan payment

Hello, is it possible to pay off the remaining balance of my device plan? I know you can only call to do this, but with the phone lines going to be more busy with the current world situation, just wondered if there was anyway this could be done?Many ...

RyanCox by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment Management team Contact Number Pointless

Is anyone ever able to talk to someone, at the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217? I'm trying to discuss with them, to push back the date on when I'm meant to pay my monthly bill, but there is absolutely no one to talk to. The automated system ...

Druidtoad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim card

Got new device all set up but sometimes fires up insert sim no service then ask which sim to use

Simey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

Have just received message saying have to update payment details because can't process bill has never happened before would o2 contact you this way saying could occur extra charges if not sorted don't want to enter incase fraud and can't get on to o2

Simey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos