Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Number change

Hi can anyone help me with changing my number it’s really urgent I’m receiving abusive calls and text

Li by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transferring name on account or transferring contract

The account for my phone is in my mums name and has been for years however the email address and bank details etc are all my own. Having read a few posts it doesnt look like it’s possible to transfer the name on the account and I would need to take a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi do I apply my blue light discount code to my new contract

I am an emergency worker who is entitled to a blue light discount of 25% off my o2 airtime plan. I was told that I would have 28 days to apply it to my new upgrade contract taken out over the phone recently. Please can you assist with this query? Man...

New phone

If I ordered a new iPhone with O2 on Friday with it being a bank holiday weekend, I haven’t received the dispatch email as of yet, with everywhere mostly closed tomorrow when would the dispatch email potentially be sent baring in mind it was ordered ...

kmag52 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting issue

My phone number was meant to be ported from Vodafone to O2 yesterday. The number that should have been ported is now unreachable and I appear to have been assigned somebody else’s phone number. I’m now receiving texts and calls for somebody else.Any ...

Leigh1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can anyone help me actually get in touch with o2?

been trying to contact o2 for a week now and cannot get through on the phone. Their system keeps cutting me off. Their twitter moderators refuse to help me and I need to talk to someone. Need to return my device and exchange it for another while in m...

Schnuupi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call barring applied / disconnected

Hi, I need a help from customer service.I am aware of outstanding bill and wanted to arrange plan, but now left with no connection both ways, home it's pretty rubbish.Web chats are not working and emails are rejected - how to get in touch with them??...

Kristine by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I need to cancel my order

I recently ordered a new handset and it is due for delivery today but need to cancel. This is a 2nd new contract that I was setting up for my partner but he has already gone ahead and got his own contract lol so much for this being a surprise. I know...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos