Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

No order confirmation email

I ordered iPhone 11 pro max on 10th April but still not received my order confirmation email. Usually email arrive within few minutes.It's scheduled to deliver tomorrow but my PayPal transaction (early upgrade fee) is still pending and it seems O2 no...

Bigz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

getting a new offer nad want to keep the number

i am getting my daughter a new pay monthly sim deal.she already have an iphone that is locked to o2. i want to ensure that she will be able to port her number after getting the new sim.there doesnt seem to be an option in the checkout process, and ca...

Covidian by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment issues

Anyone else having trouble paying your phone bill? I’ve paid mine but is still saying I haven’t. My data and calls have been removed and the worst part about is I can’t even speak to a HUMAN BEING.

Sy7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Device plan payment

Hello, can anyone tell me how I can part pay off my device plan , customer sevices are no helpat all

ryan-262 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contact

I've gone through most of the contract but I havent finalise it, does this mean I'm in the contract or not as I have possibly changed my mind on the phone i go to orders and nothing is showing and when i go to the email that says when your ready with...

Page23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong amount for bill

Hi, can anyone shed some light on why my bill is £84 yet I brought the contract from mobile phones direct for £59 a month ?? I'm having no luck with getting hold of 02 and I really can't see how they have messed up so much ?

Chippy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overcharging

I have been paying £8 a month for my child's phone and have very recently added another (so far little used) at £6 a month. There are no additional charges for either phone. So why is O2 charging me almost £19 this month? Surely £8 + £6 = £14!!

Octa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

exchange device

Hi All, I have a new device coming tomorrow but when the order confirmation came i realised ive ordered the wrong model, ive since phoned 202 and told them i wish to exchange for the correct model the man told me i can either refuse delivery ( not to...

Mark05 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! disney

Hi,I upgraded to sim only deal, which had 6 months free disney, but i still havent received any info on how to access? thanks in advance

PB001 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos