Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Deactivating voicemail

Does anyone know how to deactivate voicemail please?

Spinny by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change number

I want to change my o2 pay as you go number over to a new contract phone

Annmarie2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM swap

HiI've just got my new phone and transferred SIM from oldphone to new one, Ive just realised in the box there is another SIM saying SIM swap as O2 are encouraging to upgrade all Sims. Will anything bad happen to my phone if I keep my old SIM in. It s...

Simswap1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim keeps dropping out

Hi, I have recently had a pay monthly, Galaxy 5G S21, with a new 5G SIM card to suit.About once a week, my phone appears to drop its connection with the O2 network, and refuses to see any phone network until I reset the phone.Any ideas if it's a faul...

Resolved! Number not transferred

I transferred to O2 last week. I provided my old mobile number and PAC code from my previous supplier and asked that the number be transferred to my new O2 SIM. I have installed the SIM and the phone works but the number has not transferred. I cannot...

Geoff88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ordering my new phone

Hi i am trying to order my upgrade however when I get to the last screen to complete the order it says they will text a code to my phone to verify my identity. The phone I currently have won't turn on or charge or do anything so I can't access the ve...

Keega by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos