Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Disney+ Extra and O2 phone lines closed?

I am trying to get Disney+ added to the number associated with my mobile. However, I'm a bit confused as yesterday it was added to the number associated with my watch which would be fine as long as I wanted to watch Disney+ (excuse the pun) on my wat...

adelphiaUK by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bar

My device is disconnected and I have a payment plan in place. I can’t call the o2 team as you have placed a bar on my phone!!

Resolved! setting up a direct debit

is it possible to set up a direct debit in the app, as i'm convinced O2 has a lack of customer services options. what happened to the days of online chat to help resolve problems. can they take payment from a registered card. and, why no question mar...

Resolved! Triplicate accounts

I have three mobile numbers for three family members and I am trying to manage them all through my one 02 account. there was a code to pair it already but it said it can’t be moved to the account which means I can only manage one device and never the...

My date

80% my date disappeared  number (REMOVED) I only used 1,41 GB

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract termination

Following a recent email ,my projected monthly payment goes up by 120% why.

gordons1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Currently receive a discount due to change in supplier. This ends April. How can I calculate my bill

My account was previously with Virgin Media and was automatically transferred to O2. As part of an agreement a discount of £4.75 per month was applied. How do I calculate the new monthly payment from April? I currently pay £7.07 per month. Thanks

Resolved! changing my phone number

i recently got a pay monthly sim but it’s changed my number and i want to keep it the same so im not currently using the sim im waiting until the number is changed and im paying for the monthly sim and pay as you go so how do i keep my number the sam...

gracemay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monthly charge

I currently pay 5.80 per month for sim only. have received an email to say my charge is going from 13 to 14.14 in April.

B8367 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos