Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Phone bill

Hiya.I paid my phone bill at 2:45 and my phone is still restricted.Do you know when it will come back on?

Chan92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

reduce monthly bill

Hey, so at the moment, im paying £65 for unlimited text, minutes and 120GB of data, is there anyway that i can maybe get rid of some of the data/minutes and bring down my monthly cost?. i feel like im paying way too much for what im getting and im ha...

Upgrade phone but keep same contract

Not sure if I can call Customer Service and cant find Live Chat, but i'm thinking of upgrading my phone but want to keep the current tariff. Am happy to tie that in for 24 months but cant find that as an option. Is calling Customer Service my only op...

Ricky22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Miss payment

I have miss my payment this month should I try to ring them up to pay for it or will it be talking out like 3 days later

Resolved! Spend cap

Hi, I want to change my spend cap. How can I make it? There is no option on myO2 and I can't call to 202? Any advice? Thanks

Sana1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Late Bill

Hi, is there any way to contact O2 other than over the phone? due to the current coronavirus lockdown, I have no income coming in due to being self emplyed, we are awaiting payment of a universal credit claim but that won't come through until the end...

Wifi connectivity

Can somebody help me please, i have a samsung s9 and have had the same problem for a while now. It wont stay connected to my home wifi or wint connect at all. I have put 3 bolt ons on this month as it wont connect. All other devices connect a d i hav...

Hruddy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unblocking sim

New to O2 my sim is blocked. I have the PUK code but that doesn't unblock it. Suggestions please.

Caspar99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! still no order and royal mail can’t see tracking

i got an email saying my order is expected by 13th April and while i expect things longer at the moment I still don’t have and worste still royal mail doesn’t recognise my tracking number! and o2 seem to have disappeared off the face of the planet - ...

you by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading after phone broke

I am trying to order a new phone after mine has completely broken (cracked screen and water damage so wont turn on).I tried to order an upgrade but at the checkout it said it would send a code to the phone registered with the account but obviously I ...

AW22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos