Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Costing a fortune and not letting me top up

Charge a fortune for data when vodefone offer unlimited for £5 a month. Must have cost me £50+ this month.Refusing to top up my account now. There is no mistake in any detail and we had used them many times before. Rang my bank and they have had no r...

John10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone accessories

Hoping you can help, ordered a brand new contract iPhone 11 last week, however since opening the sealed box the charger has been faulty and it one minute charges and then it won’t, what can I do? Thanks.

vikki-b by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I have a paid my bill

I have paid my bill fully still my bar is not lifted and I been trying to ctc over the phone and live chat. Both service not working. It’s very annoying. Can someone help pls? Thank you

Gulloo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change number

Hi i have took a 2nd contract out with o2 is it possible to transfer my number to new sim

Jardi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free gift

How do I claim my free air buds?

Resolved! bill

hi if I pay my device plan can I still use my sim card

Resolved! O2 open upgrade

I've just upgraded my phone a few months early. I am currently on o2 open and want to apply the discount to my new phone. However when I sign into o2 open it says my number is already eligible for the discount, however this only applies until my devi...

AmberD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Renewal

I am due to finish my current contract at the beginning of May. I am happy with the allowances I currently have. If I just let it run on, will the same terms apply does anyone know? I've been trying to get thru to 02, but with the reduced staffing et...

Doreeng by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broken screen

My screen is broken and I can not get through to anyone to get this sent in and fixed. How do I get this sorted?

Denise3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nhs open discount

Hi I wish to upgrade my daughter’s phone using the nhs discount but it keeps saying promo code invalid.

Janie25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos