Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Disney+

I added Disney plus on taking advantage of the £2 discount and have had my bill and this hasn’t been taken off any ideas why?

Awful signal in my area

Is anyone else having issues with o2 4g coverage for a long time now my 4g is really slow or no signal at all I use the signal app and it always says our network is working fine but when you do a speed test it can’t pick up the network

Kered by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt ons

Can not remove bolt ons looked everywhere

Mart3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

International calls

I have recently upgraded my phone and noticed that I am unable to call or text my family in Lithuania. I get no signal at all and call just ends and any messages I try to send are undelivered. How can I fix this as I had no issues with my old phone a...

Resolved! Ported Number

I have recently changed to O2 from BT and ported my number across. The problem I have is when I text my friends they get the text from the original O2 number rather than the number I have ported across. They text me on my original number without a pr...

Pigsty99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone disconnected despite paying bill

I paid my bill 24 hours ago however my phone has not been reconnected. When I try to call 202 it just beeps and the call drops. The online chat is disabled and I don’t have a landline - HELP!

Gee0904 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney +

I’ve just upgraded. How do I claim the six months free Disney +

Uknurse08 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Request a replacement sim

I've tried to find the online chat help that i've used previously but to no avail.My 4g speed is dire and has been for a long time, everytime i check the network status is comes back as ok, but then receive a text saying there was an issue but it's n...

Marmite by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

received a text saying unlimited calls until 30 April. my allocated minutes is still going down ??

I received a call advising that there are unlimited calls for me until 30th April. The allocation of minutes on my O2 is still going down so now I have been thinking I have unlimited minutes, I have made more calls and will run out of minutes. I am v...

Mobile data

I was late paying my bill and my 4G was disabled. I have since paid my bill yet my 4G has not been enabled. If I bought a bolt on would my 4G be enabled or am I just wasting my money?

Nell by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos