Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

WiFi connection issues

My home WiFi is working with full signal (tested on other devices and working fine) but will not connect/work on my device.I can use mobile data with no issues but WiFi will not allow me to load webpages etc despite being connected.

Bec by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extra charges

I have £7.50 extra charges but don’t have a clue why. I haven’t used or called anyone different. So what can it be fot?

Charz1985 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

After contract

Hello, i want to inform you that i’m almost finish with my airtime and phone payment. How can i stop it paying for the next month?Will my nhs discount for airtime will also stop aswell?

Momochan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelled new contract

I cancelled a new contract with in the 30 day period and sent my handset back and I received my upfront payment back but my first bill was due and I paid a device payment and also the tariff payment, should I got these refunded and the phone was retu...

Philip87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

airtime charges

at present I am paying £12.40 per calender month for airtime, i now looking at upgrading my phone, what i've noticed that the phone i'd like to buy has an airtime of £19.00 per calender month, i would like to continue to use 02, as I've got another t...

ian60 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

2 phones

Can I have 2 phones on 1 contract or 2 contracts at the same time

Resolved! Secondary SIM

HiI have had to order a seperate SIM on my account due to the additional data needs due to working from home.How do I activate this without it merely upgrading my previous plan? It says to activate I need to text swap but won't this then transfer my ...

LikkleAli by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 refresh

Does anyone know if I choose the early refresh. Where o2 pays the remaining g balance. Do I still keep my old handset

Mark1183 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extra SIM card

Can I buy an extra SIM card on my account for my son? I pay monthly.

Bigdigit by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading

Is anyone else having problems upgrading? I've tried for the last 4 days using the apps on my iPhone and iPad, it just keeps crashing. I've also tried on the website (accessed via my iPad) but again, after a certain point it just crashes and won't le...