Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Number

How do I find out how long I have had my mobile?

Resolved! Scam?

I had a text message yesterday from ‭+44 7917 866547‬ saying it was o2 and that there was a problem with my payment. There was a link on the text which I didn’t go on to. I went onto the website and made payments on there, but I’m a dd customer. Does...

markb_inc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My phone is not working

My phone has died & I cant get it to work no matter which way I try, can anybody advise me what I can do please?

Zeppelin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Card Change

Hey I have a few phones on my contract, for my children. One of them wants to move the contract to his card to be able to pay it off himself as a DD instead of payign me money every month, is it possible to move 1 phone off the contract to another ba...

Stefan212 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade due - want to swap to pay monthly

Hi I'm after some help, my contract is due to end (today) and I just wish to transfer to a sim only plan for the time being. However all the options online seem to be pointing me to more expensive plans and new phones, which I dont want. I dont want ...

JTL2877 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

live chat

Hi I am unable to call abroad . The message comes vup on screen "I cant make outgoing calls while call barring is on".

Nita by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

WASN'T ABLE TO LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT

I UPGRADED TODAY FROM SIM ONLY PAY AS YOU GO TO PAY MONTHLY SIM ONLY AS TO APPLY FOR DISNEY PLUS SO I WAS TOLD THAT I NEED A LINK TO BE ABLE TO USE THE DISNEY PLUS SERVICE BUT WHEN I EXPLAINED TO CUSTOMER SERVICES THE AGENT WAS COMPLETELY USELESS.I W...

DENPEN12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Hello is there any deals for me to upgrade my contract

Liam3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New SIM

My contract expired so I changed to a different tariff. I was sent a new SIM card out despite me not changing number. However, the new card is 5G and when I slot it into the phone I have no network, only WiFi. My phone is Galaxy S8, which I do not th...

PR81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos