Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Moving Sim to new phone

Hi just wondering if someone can give me some help with this! I am currently half way through an O2 pay monthly contract with a Samsung A3 phone. I have been given another Samsung which is unlocked and a better spec than my current one. My question i...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlimited calls and texts

Does unlimited calls and texts include calling and texting Scotland? I live in Sussex and my friend in Scotland seems to think I will be charged for calling or texting him?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Current customer thinking of getting ipad but it seems expensive - any room for negotiation?

I'm a current customer with an iPhone and I'm thinking of getting an iPad on contract. I've always found O2 okay so I'd like to stick with them.The thing is, O2 seems expensive in comparison to other providers in terms of the cost of the data package...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff change

My O2 Refresh is showing that I can upgrade for free from now but I am happy with the iPhone that I have so would just like to change tariff to get more data. I am interested in the 20GB for £20 deal that expires tomorrow but it isn't showing in my c...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contract end

i want the date of the end of my contract please, so i can terminate, going into care no more need for it.Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling only sim contract

I'm going Australia for a year and so don't need my sim contract but I still want to carry on paying for the phone. Is that possible?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Use I4s Apple Iphone to connect Laptop to the internet.

New on here, first time I have needed to use my Iphone 4s as a means to connect my laptop to the internet due to an interuption with my ISP service (moving home) for about a week and will be in a very quiet area so unlikely I will be able to connect ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Big bundles

Are the free minutes in Big Bundles just between O2 costumers or they can be used to any network?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Online billing

When I try to download a bill by clicking the link, all I get is the error at the top of the page (under the seaside picture with the sandcastles): DASH_ERR04: The account number in the target address is invalid. I have logged off and on again to no ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos