Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Sim only contract

My contract is due for renewal soon and want to change from o2 how do I do this and can I keep my number

Mickt99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My network coverage is not working

I had this issue for nearly two months now where my calls say called failed and the network coverage is very bad no one can hear me I have called customer services many times now asking for this to be fixed and nothing has been done I just spoke to c...

Unable to make payment due to covid 19.

I have looked at o2 website, My o2 and tried calling to try and sort out the fact that I have no money to pay my bill due to not working for the last 22 days, because of this covid 19 stuff. I can't find a way to talk to anyone about this to get a fr...

Liam27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney plus

Hi.When I brought my iPad with a data plan, it offered to me 6 months of Disney plus for free wit the tariff but I’m being charged for it.Any ideas or advice on this?

Age restriction

Hi thereI have no age restriction as I’m 23 years old but I as of today I am no longer allowed to get onto over 18/adult sites. I have tried ringing o2 and they have said they aren’t dealing with ‘none urgent’ calls, and I cannot talk to a guru as th...

TJ2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade

my contract is up in 2 weeks,not sure what to change to so might leave it for a bit. my question is what happens to my tarif, does it go down or stay the same. i got the phone through carphone warehouse.

ian1000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi and 4G Calling

Hi, I've not long joined O2 on to a SIM only plan, I have an iPhone XS Max running the latest verison of iOS. I don't seem to be able to setup Wifi calling and 4G calling, I keep trying to enable on the phone and it directs me to the O2 site and then...

ShayneTSG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing my tariff downwards

I'm going to have trouble with my current tariff and paying my bill and I can't change to a lesser tariff

John12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network down in area so I need Wifi calls

The network is down in my area and it states it won’t be back up till Saturday. I switched on my WiFi calls for work and I was still having problems, I was informed I have to contact O2 to get my WiFi calls switched on is this correct?

Bolton by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing bill date

I'm currently trying to contact 02 to see if I can get my bill moved forwards a few days as my wage has changed to the end of the month and my bill goes out on the 26th so it's still getting paid but abit late and this doesn't sit well with me I woul...