Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Can't receive text messages after porting number from EE

Hi Everyone, Hope someone can help me as I can't get through to O2 and there is no web chat etc available, and they dont respond to facebook messenger either. I have recently got a new android phone on O2 pay monthly contract and ported my number ove...

Dan_O by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit Refund

I have a credit on my account of circa £400, obviously in the current climate it would be very handy to have that cash available and refunded to me. I have tried calling and asking through twitter but I can't get throug to anyone.Does anyone know ano...

Returned Device

Hi All,I returned my Apple Watch and it got delivered to o2 on Tuesday morning, then on Wednesday I rang them and they said that they marked it as returned, I received the text that it has been returned and they told me it would take a day to cancel ...

Kazzy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data plan for Apple watch

Can anyone please tell me the monthly cost of connecting an Apple 5 series watch with cellular to my existing monthly data plan? Does the watch then use the data from your phone? I cannot find this info anywhere! The watch will not be purchased from ...

Kaycee109 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello

Hi I have got a samsung S20 +5g and I am getting charges all the time for mms messages, did not have this problem at all on my old iphone how can I prevent, these charges? Many Thanks

Johan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple ID

I keep receiving update notice on settings App for Apple ID. I am asked for password and then screen shows updating Apple ID I am then asked to enter passcode . When I complete this after a short while I get message to do again. I can’t stop this hap...

md3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Receiving calls

I have had people who has phoned me & when I answer they tell me that the phone hasn’t rung their end at all & also they have tried phoning me a few times but nothing has happened & my phone hasn’t rung either, didn’t think much of it but a few peopl...

Su2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4g and WiFi calling

Hi just joined o2 on a sim only and had my number transferred over today. Just trying to enable 4g calling and WiFi calling on my iPhone which just keeps coming up with go to o2 website to enable. When on my o2 I can’t see any option to enable 4g cal...

Biz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

I’ve paid my bill yesterday and I’ve still not able to make outgoing calls yet

Mcg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! free smartwatch with contract

Hi there. I have just 02 refreshed to a new Galaxy S20 Ultra with a free smartwatch. How do I go about claiming this watch. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Letia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos