Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Prime Video - Subscription Cancellation

Morning all, I have just renewed my sim only contract which i do when the 'extra' runs out. last time i got 3 months prime video, which was fine as i done this over chat, this time i have 6 months prime, but i cant remember where you can go to so tha...

TS99TS99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Staff Friends and Family Discount - SIM Only

Hi there, I want to take out a SIM only monthly contract. I'm looking at the 100GB unlimited deal you have for £20 per month. I have a freind who works at O2 - is it still possible to have the staff friends and family discount applied to the SIM only...

partybish by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Direct debited twice

I tried finding a solution to this but couldn't find one in the previous posts.So I bought a pay monthly SIM last month and opted to have a direct debit set up.When the payment got deducted I noticed that I had been charged £20 twice by direct debit ...

Khan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! livechat

How do i log on for a livechat conversation

WilliamY by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Late fee charge

Hi,I have been charged a late fee, after being told I wouldn’t be. Tried paying for my bill but the app kept crashing. Issue with using the app was persistent, had no choice but to call in.Finally managed to speak to someone after explaining why my p...

linkedsin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract to sim only

My contract ends this month and I would like to change to sim onlyKeeping same number SIM card and package

Device plan

Can you please explain what device contract is? I am on a Sim only contract and would have expected my " End Contract Pice" would have reduced each month but this does not seem to be the case. I do not understand why when the paynent for my device wa...

Arthur2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos