Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Account Terminated no idea why?

Hi , I upgraded in September through the MyO2 App. Paid what was owed which was about £164 to be able to upgrade. New phone was £54 a month. Paid £54 in October. I’ve now gone overseas and just seen an email saying I owe £28.19 and my account has bee...

JG1990 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone

Hi, I Have lost my mobile phone and need to cancel the sim of (REMOVED). i also need a new sim sent out and hoping I can keep my phone number and continue my contract. Michelle Monaghan. email: michellem20**Personal info**

SHELL1988 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep 02 number on new sim

I’m an existing 02 customer and have been paying £10/month pay as you go.Following the data allowance being used up in 2 weeks (this has never happened before) I contacted 02 and was convinced a monthly contract was better. The real benefit was I cou...

Resolved! New tarrif

Hi, I’ve just upgraded when will my old tarrif (direct debit) end and new one begin

Sue07 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel my monthly contract

Hi, I need to cancel my monthly contract. Every time I phone O2 it says my contract is run by a 3rd party and can't help me. There is no way to tell who that 3rd party is. Can you please help me?

Adrian8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong contract added - complaint customer services

Hi,I would like to put a complaint with regards to the last order that was placed by mistake by your sales team. I have asked an additional number to be added to my exciting airtime plan as per the notes posted in my account. However the sales person...

AKG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my old number

I qas on PAYG but now on montly tarrif. I would like to keep my old number. Can you help ps

Cecy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travelling to the USA

Have O2 travel on the phone account - travelling to Orlando do I need to switch data roaming on and off or leave it on or leave it off ?

travel2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos